How long will it take to set up my account?
In some cases approval can be delayed for reasons beyond our control resulting in an approval processing time of up to 48 hours.
How can I get an ID login to Interad’s website?
How do I become an Interad vendor/supplier?
I have forgotten my ID and password. What should I do?
What Environmental Fees Impact my business and on which products?
Nova Scotia: http://www.acestewardship.ca/ns/
Can I check my Account’s Credit Status online?
Yes - the website does give you access to your personal User Profile which will include information on your current credit status in a future release. If you experience difficulties and wish to verify your current credit status you may contact one of our customer service representatives or the credit department at 1-800-361-7820
Tips on how to better protect yourself and your organization from SPAM and malicious emails?
- Install anti-spam, anti-virus and firewall software.
- Update your anti-virus program and personal firewall regularly.
- Disconnect and shut down your computer when you are not using it.
- Update your Web browser regularly.
- Protect your Email.
- Delete spam email messages without opening them.
- Set up filtering options in your email software.
- Never respond to an email asking for your personal information.
- Never call a long distance number that you receive through unsolicited email.
- Create passwords made up of mixed characters and numbers.
- Change your passwords.
- Memorize your passwords.