News and Press Releases
Monday, September 16, 2019
Please take a moment to answer the following questions to assist us in better serving your needs. Click "HP Printer Parts Questionnaire" below.
HP PRINTER PARTS QUESTIONNAIRE
You may be aware of some significant CPU Design Flaws (Spectre & Meltdown) in Intel (and AMD, ARM, etc); chips that affect all computers, servers, mobile devices, and cloud providers. Due to this flaw, there have been issues at the mail services level for many companies. This results in slower processing times and could tie up servers causing major delays. More information can be found here:
CPU DESIGN FLAWS - SPECTRE AND MELTDOWN
You may be receiving an influx of SPAM emails, please note that it isnot coming from Interad or our servers. Interad’s firewall and antivirussoftware is capturing hundreds of thousands of spam email dailyblocking them from hitting our individual mailboxes. But we can’t stopthem all, as year over year the hackers and their malicious behaviourgets stronger, we have the best protection in terms of current softwareand hardware.
TIPS ON SECURITY - SPAM AND MALICIOUS EMAILS
All legitimate emails coming from us have our email@example.com or @axxesslog.com, any spam emails may havetaken our identity with a different email address behind it. Our I.T.department is aware of this. These emails will need to flush our on itsown or the recipients will need to invest in some new software thatwill help block these spam emails.
Tips on Security - SPAM and Malicious Emails- Never open email attachments from someone you don’t know ortrust.
- Install anti-spam, anti-virus and firewall software.
- Update your anti-virus program and personal firewall regularly.
- Disconnect and shut down your computer when you are not using it.
- Update your Web browser regularly.
- Protect your Email.
- Delete spam email messages without opening them.
- Set up filtering options in your email software.
- Never respond to an email asking for your personal information.
- Never call a long distance number that you receive throughunsolicited email.
- Create passwords made up of mixed characters and numbers.
- Change your passwords.
- Memorize your passwords.